All 25 art Reviews

Painting the Doll Painting the Doll

I love the idea and the execution, the shading is beautiful and her expression and body, adorable.
However I think the only thing that would have made this piece better is if it was consistent with the concept of the doll being painted and therefore, giving the paint/acrylic a different texture to everything else, maybe at end of the painted stroke on her leg fading a little bit to indicate the brush ran out of paint. I'm not saying go realistic or anything, this style is on point. But yeah, to me the lack of texture variety is a bit of a downer.

Baron Master Jinx Returns Baron Master Jinx Returns

Not a huge fun of futa, but the piece is really cool, keep it up

SignHerePlease responds:

I love transphobic commentary

Icicle Icicle

Hey there! Beautiful work i love the way you shaded her clothes and skin, truly marvellous work here, the only reason I think this work can still improve is cuz as soon as i opened it i noticed it seems a bit flat, something about the light beaming down and the simplicity of the background but it could use a little bit more depth, i just find it a little bit distracting that's all. Still amazing work, really!

Gcl Gcl

Beautiful Painting

Stephills Shore Stephills Shore

Love the piece its great :)

Vorak Vorak

Excellent job! ♥

RussFairchild responds:

28.9.15 28.9.15

Nicely done

Ancient Forest Guardian Ancient Forest Guardian

I really like the feeling of it and the design for this tall tree-like-creature ^^
Regarding the water, i t was a nice try, I like it too

witch witch

Wow it's so cool, i luv it!

HEXAFUSION - PetitCrankTan HEXAFUSION - PetitCrankTan

Why is this on mature content?